Bušek´s iron-mill is one of few functional iron-mills in the Czech Republic. This historical technical monument is located approximately 1 km south-west of Trhové Sviny, to the south of České Budějovice.
The iron-mill was built-up by the iron-miller Mleziva in 1780 at the place where the bone flour mill formerly stood. In 1820, the iron mill was purchased by the Bušek´s family whose members were working here until the 50´s of the 20th century. The Bušeks also owned the iron-mill in Rejty. Both iron-mills supplied the hardware store in Trhové Sviny with their goods. The hardware store was also owned by the Bušek family who also had and ran a network of hardware stores at that time.